Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Crafts Supplies Shop

Since I relocated to Indonesia, I have sold a few of supply items to other Etsians. A few people have asked me whether I have more of those. I discuss with my husband about the opportunity to open another Etsy shop, a supply shop in particular, with a goal to provide affordable and good quality supplies. Being a crafter myself, I only use good quality items to make my crafts. Hence, natsupplies is open.

To celebrate this opening, I'm having a SALE. Everything in the store is 20% off.

You can find beads, buttons, cellphone straps, bar pins, ribbons, and appliques at my supply store. I slowly adding few items everyday and organizing my inventory (aside from looking after my 8 months baby), but if you are looking for something specific that you do not see in my store, do let me know. I might have it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new supply shop. You should do very well, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new shop! And congrats on your new addition! (Ethan, not the shop lol)

    ReplyDelete