Monday, September 8, 2008

Featuring fellow Etsian sellers - episode 1 - Skylar's Candy Clips

It's been over a month since my NatSupplies ETSY store opens. My Grand Opening promotion was successful.
An interesting note I may add, unlike my AdoreByNat store, most of my NatSupplies customers are not from United States. Instead, they are from United Kingdom, Australia, France, Germany, and Netherlands, just to name a few. I really go global! Love it!

Some of these customers are actually Etsy sellers themselves. It makes me curious to see what arts and crafts they make using these crafting supplies. That's why I have decided to feature them.

My first buyer: Skylar's Candy Clips. , not only that she is a sweet lady, but she also makes beautiful hairclips and other hair accessories. Visit her store. Find out how she came up with her store name and enjoy browsing her hair accessories collection.




Please don't forget to grab one (or more) set of those hair clips. They even can be personalized as you wish.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog you have! I love your banner and your background...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete