Sunday, October 26, 2008

Heart Me

Here is another thing that I love.

I love checking my ETSY he♥rts. It's such a flattering feeling knowing that there are people out there loves my cards. Call me nuts, but I check them not only one or twice but many times in a day. And this is an everyday routine. Thank goodness that we have Majaba.org, where number of hearts and views are shown as a list. Of course the list can go on and on to number of pages if you have a lot of items in your store. But checking my hearts through Etsy is more time consuming since I need to click on each item to see its hearts.

I'm curious to see who hearts me. I clickety click to see their stores or favorites. It's just like finding a treasure. And the secret admirer...that's such a mystery! But I still love 'em. :-)

Here are my most he♥rted cards and papercrafts:
Thank you all who heart me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to checking my hearts too! It's such a compliment. I also check out the stores or profiles and their fav's of each of my hearters. Your Country Kitchen tea bag holders are a fav. item of mine! Sometimes a little love just brightens the day!

    ReplyDelete