Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little Trips with Ethan

Ethan and I stay at home most of the time. When hubby is off work, meaning... he's not helping his dad at the store, he'll be bringing us around. We usually go to the Malls, something indoor as it's just too hot outside and it's uncommon to do an outdoor activities except swimming, something that I really miss from Vancouver.

We LOVE to eat.

This is my favorite dessert, Bread Pudding with Ice Cream. Mmm...mmm...mmm...Yummy. Ethan loves it too.

Little Ethan loves FISH too.

Remember that delicious chocolate birthday cake that my girlfriend bought me posted here? Well, she bought it here at the Harvest, a pastry store recently opened in Surabaya.

Can you see his EXCITEMENT?

Chinese New Year falls on the 26th of this month. It's a Moo-Moo Year I heard on Disney channel. We were in a local market where my in-law's store located and saw all these lanterns, flowers and other decorations. It's just a few years ago that Chinese New Year recognized as statutory holiday and Chinese decedents can finally celebrate their new year freely.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh how cute is he! I love all the pictures you posted ^_^

    ReplyDelete