Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tags...Tags and Tags

Just want to share with you some tags that I've been working on lately. I made a few batches at once and why didn't I think about that long time ago. Duh! But now I'm facing a new problem. I need to figure out away to store them in a way that nice to look at and at the same time well-organized. I'm running out of boxes too.


And look who is tagging the ant?

It looks that more and more of them in the backyard lately. I'm just afraid that Mocha will step on them while he's doing his business. I, myself, am not dare to walk in the backyard with Ethan for now. They're just everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Your tags are so cute! Your time and effort really shows and they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags!! Oh my gosh, and the ant.... so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete