Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Little Peek on My Shelf

If you've been reading my blog, you know that it has been over 5 months since our relocation to Canada. I left Indonesia at the end of May without bringing much of paper supplies. In fact, none. Also, I could only bring a handful of my stamps due to baggage constraint.

During the first couple of months, things were uncertain for us. We intended to live in Toronto for a change but ended up staying in Vancouver as DH got a job here. Less than a month ago, we moved out from my parents' house to our apartment where we can call our own space.

In these past few months, in spite of our major changes in our life, I was able to complete 2 wholesale orders, attended a craft fair, and running up my Etsy shop after a short absence (and boy, it's hard to get back in track!).

I'm slowly building my supplies again.

A stack of gorgeous patterned papers that are slowly piling up. Buying them are always fun, in exception of spending the money of course. I was not able to get my hands on these papers while we were in Indonesia. I could only buy scrap papers as that's what is mostly available on-line without paying ridiculously expensive shipping cost. The only way I could get 12 x12 papers was when I made a trip to Singapore. And yes, they're still expensive there but I was in need to fix my addiction!!


A-must-have bazzill cardstocks in different colors.


Networking is important! I was able to purchase these cardstocks at wholesale price through an Etsy Greetings team member.


I try to justify my spending: I need to make more money before buying more supplies. Don't tell my DH but I sometimes fail to do that. These stamps are all new. I haven't gotten a chance to play with them and yet I'm always tempted to buy more (who wouldn't, right?).


Give me a break, I've used some of these stamps. Once. Or twice. :-)

With the holidays approaching, could you guess what is on my W.I.S.H list? Or is it too early to make the list? Lol.

1 comment: