Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Using Scrap Papers to The Fullest


I think I said I love papers too many times. But do you know that I love them until they bec0me tiny pieces? This is one of my ways being GREEN and to save trees.

Here is a box where I store my scrap papers, thinking that I'll use them in my next projects. But I seem to be overpowered by them. These scrap papers tend to pile up real quick. Less than often, they're hardly used in the next projects.


So I decided a couple of days ago that I need to do something major about it. This also means that I need to spend major time doing it. I'm making TAGS. Tags in different sizes depending on what are available. All I need is a couple of punches: flower punch, corner punch, and hole punches. And of course, glue!



I made 100 Pretty Tags!! Woo Hoo!


They're great little tags that go in my packages to my sweet customers.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I may have to do something like this using my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thinking... and they all look so beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same...they're also good for magnets or paperweights or paper folding.

    ReplyDelete