Sunday, December 13, 2009

Decoupaged Clothespin Clips

I can't remember posting my decoupaged clothespin clips. I guess it must have slipped my mind. Oops!

For the longest time, my shop announcement and business cards saying I have greeting cards and other papercrafts available and yet only greeting cards available, and okay...maybe some tags :-)

So without further a due, now I have decoupaged clothespin clips. They're just fun to make and yet functional.


What can you use them for, you're asking?
Use them to close up your chip bag, hold few sheets of paper together to get organize at office/ home, hold place card setting for a party, or attach your gift tag to it as part of present decoration.


Each clothespin clip is embellished with beautiful scrapbooking paper on both sides. They are decoupaged and sealed a few times to ensure they last longer (they're not waste resistant!).

With the price that is so reasonable, there is no reason for you not to grab a set or two and start to add a splash in your home or office.

I made a few more sets last night with scramptious designs and will list them once I have natural light to take picture with. It snowed a bit by the way this morning. Can't wait for a white christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment