Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Been a Good Day

It has been a good day indeed!

The time shown it's just passed noon and I feel good! Yeah! I haven't been feeling this good lately. Perhaps it's because it started with a beautiful sunshine that greets the day. By the way, is it spring yet? I started noticing these yellow blossoms a few days ago.


Bright sunny day really has a positive effect on how I feel for the day. Gloomy days....hmm...not so much liking it.

Even Ethan had a great time playing outside.

I checked my e-mails and noticed I had sales. Yei! It always thrills me! And I LOVE my repeat customers. It means that they love my products!

A lots on my to-do-list got crossed out. Making calls for appointments and such are not enjoyable and I'm done for the most part. House chores such as dishwashing and vacuuming are also done. The laundry is on the dryer now.

I even got a chance to finish these tags and take picture of them. Perhaps I can even list this set of tags in my shop today.


So yes, it has been a good day so far. I'll have my lunch now and continue the rest of my day with positive attitude.

So how's your day been?

2 comments:

  1. That's great Nat! Cute Ethan!

    About the tags : Love it! yay!...;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tags! It was a lovely sunny day in Florida.... buds are beginning to come out on some of the trees. How lovely for you to have crocuses blooming!

    ReplyDelete