Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Creative Space: Holiday Card Sets


I'm getting there! I made some holiday cards and am now selling them in sets. My plan is to offer them in different prices categories and in different quantities.


I have them in a set of 4 and in a set of 8. Some involved more work and materials; however, it's my plan to make them more affordable.


A set of 4 detailed handmade cards for $12 or 8 for $19 sounds a good deal? You're simply cannot compare them to those mass-produced cards, can you?

For more creative space, visit kootoyoo site.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the pink one -- pink Christmas decorations always make me smile. Blue ones do, too. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Always nice to send a little something special to the family or friends only getting cards.

    ReplyDelete