Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Creative Space: Holiday Teabag Holder

It's all about the holiday preps. Let's get into the spirit!


So this time, I'm bringing back my popular teabag holders.

 I figure, there will be a lot of Christmas parties going on. 



Would these set of teabag holders be perfect for your festive Christmas dinner?

If you're a host, I'm sure you'll get a lot of compliments on how creative you are for thinking outside the box :-) If you're not hosting a party, well...why not bring these as a little but thoughtful gift


 For more creative space, visit kootoyoo site.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet. My friend and I made a ton of similar covers for hot chocolate mixes last year. Everyone loves these little gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Oddly enough I give out a lot of tea around the holidays, my whole family (and in-laws) love tea so this is a great idea for me! I want to use them as gift tags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like them :-) Now, maybe I need to make some holders for the hot chocolates.

    ReplyDelete