Monday, January 17, 2011

Wedding Day Cards


Happy Monday!

Just quickly popping in as I have tons of orders to do on top of some personal errands to do :-)

These are 3 cards that I created for a bride-to-be client. They are for mom, dad and her groom on her wedding day. Sweet sentiments and colors!

I'm pleased with the result and hopefully she does too.

Just received her message after seeing these cards. Here what she said:
You can let readers on your blog know that this lucky bride-to-be LOVES her cards and cried when she saw them because they ARE SO PERFECT!!

You are the best, what a wonderful set of cards, you took my vision and made it perfect. Your talent is one to not be missed. Thank you so much, more than words can say!
xo

Another sweet client that makes my day :-)

PS: don't forget to enter the giveaways that are currently going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment