Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Saturday

What's the plan for today? I'm sorry to say that I don't have a Saturday Artisan to introduce today. I am on a mission to recruit, but in the meantime, I could be the Saturday Artisan of the day. Lol. I worked on 3 new tags this week. The Transportation on the Go like below is one of my son's favorite (no doubt about that!).



And my favorites: Mushrooms!! When I saw the images, I know I had to get them. They are super cute, with a touch of vintage, they are perfect to adorn baked goodies bags or anything that involves natural herbs.

This week, I'm going to work on a few more tag designs, complete orders to mail on Monday which will go as far as Honolulu, as well as take in-laws around for more sightseeing and shopping. The weather is not in our favor (wet...wet...and wet) but this weekend will be the last weekend my dad-in-law has before returning to Indonesia so we'll take what we can have. Whatever you'll do, I wish you all have a relaxing and yet fun weekend!

1 comment: