Friday, June 24, 2011

Nautical Theme Favor Tags

Earlier this week, I introduced the new tags, Nautical Sailor Favor Tags. I decided to take pictures using white background, hoping for a cleaner look and cross fingers that I'll have a better chance being in treasuries and ending up in the front page.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. There are orders that I need to complete while waiting the mails to run again on Monday. The labour dispute that Canada Post currently exprience has been causing inconvinience for small business owners including myself and I'm crossing my fingers that they will be back to work as of Monday.

Don't forget to enter the two giveaways that are on going now:

Super cute fleece monster friend
Copper chaotic knot earrings

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll see you tomorrow as I have a Saturday Artisan to introduce to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment