Sunday, October 30, 2011

You + Me

Hello sweet friends! I have an exciting news to share. If you liked my FB page, you probably knew already. I'm honored to be one of Amy Jaz Designs Creative Team members


.Check out her new release: You + Me. I fell in love the first time I saw it.This is a versatile kit, I must tell ya. First I made this card.

Then I said to myself that I should make the 'male' version. He does deserve that, doesn't he?



The calculator really caught my attention. Won't you?

And I had to make another card. It's so hard for not to :-)

When I said versatile, it's really is!! It's perfect for the Christmas theme as well.

Note to self to do some scrapbook pages using this kit. And if you want something quick, Amy also has Quick Pages to grab as well. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, and your creations are super cute!!!

    Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these projects! So creative! I just posted these on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great! I am hoping to have mine done in the next fews days.

    ReplyDelete