Monday, January 30, 2012

EtsyGreetings Valentine Blog Hop



Welcome to EtsyGreetings team's Valentine Blog Hop. Valentine's day is merely 2 weeks away. Have you gotten your Valentine's card? As you're hopping through our blogs, I hope you find "the card" for your special one or maybe inspired to make one yourself. Either way I'm sure it'll be the perfect one for your loved one. 




 For me, the card above is the perfect one. The quote: Grow Old Along With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be, is so true to me. It reminds me of our wedding vows. We might not use the exact phrase, but you know what I mean :-) I love my husband dearly and I really hope that we grow old together, through the ups and downs and always be reminded that we have each other. 


I'd like to pair this card with these miniature houses by Orlydesign. I adore Orly's artworks by the way. Every single piece is a beautiful keepsake. These little houses remind me how together, DH and I had built a family. With a loving husband and a sweet son, I feel right at home, no matter where we are and what we're going through.

  Thanks for hopping by!

10 comments:

  1. I love that quote too. I also like the heart embellie you used on your card. The houses are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The pillowy heart is lovely. And the houses!! I'm having so much fun seeing what everyone has found on Etsy.

    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous... and I love your little houses as a choice! Thank you for introducing me to another "local" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quote, the puffy heart - a perfect Valentine's Day card! Perfectly paired with the miniature houses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK you so much sweet Nat!
    What a perfect combination to my miniature houses...:)
    Love these cards, they are stunning!!

    Orly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! The houses go great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the puffy heart and Orlydesigns houses have caught my eye before too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Nat, this is such a sweet card and a perfect pairing. I love the little houses, too!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet sentiment on your card! And I adore those miniature houses. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! I love the poem. Those mini house are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete