Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer themed Tags and Toppers

I hope you have been enjoying the summer. In Asia where I currently am now, it is summer all year around. I would rather stay inside and have the air con on. I sometimes long for rains. But I do miss the summer season in Canada. The good news that I am going back to our home soon eventhough it is only for a little while. 

What I love about Summer in Canada, or  Vancouver Mainland, British Columbia to be exact, is the beautiful mountains and seas we are surrounded and many different outdoor activities we can do during summer. It is one of beautiful places in the world, I must say. 

This year, we are planning to do a road trip to Kelowna or Penticton, and maybe do some fruit pickings. My in-laws and little man who haven't done these before would be thrilled.

I can't wait to do some BBQ-ing like what we had in the previous years. And conveniently enjoying the very nice view of the golf course behind our backyard.


With that in mind, I created these cute BBQ or picnic favor tags.

 

Many different images are included in this set, all fun things you could enjoy during summer. Who doesn't love ice cream, sweet watermelon and delicious hotdog? I am all for it. Lol.


And of course, we shall get cupcakes as well and adorn them with summer-themed cupcake toppers.



What is your favorite thing to do in Summer?

15 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post. I spent an April vacation in Vancouver and loved it! I've spent a lot of time in the mountains of western BC. That salmon on the grill looks soooo good!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post and yes, awesome images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. British Colombia is on my list of places to visit someday. Enjoy your trip home this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are adorable!


    Stopping by from Bloggers Guild
    <><
    http://Christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for summer! those salmon steaks looked wonderful. do you have a recipe, Nat? I am only learning to grill salmon and sill do not know what I am doing. I am planning a trip soon up in the Vancouver area and I am looking forward to exploring the area. thank you for sharing your latest tag creations. I can see how they would be an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful graphics on the toppers and tags! And the pics of Summer views in B. C. are a delight.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite thing to do in summer? I really like to go swimming (and snorkeling or scuba diving if I can). My kids like eating watermelon and corn on the cob - which definitely fit in with some of your adorable tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable tags and loved the photos. I visited Vancouver briefly before taking a cruise to Alaska - loved the city.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the sweet comments.
    @Julie: for the salmon, I marinated it with salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice....and grill it. That's about it! I like something simple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures of summer, and super cute cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post, Nat! And I agree about British Columbia being one of the prettiest places on earth! Those BBQ toppers are some of my favorites (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember BC - how I loved the green and flowers! Seemed, if you barely glanced at something....it grew. I like your barbecue or summer party-themed favors and cupcake toppers. This is a delightful way to decorate without a lot of "fuss"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing images and I am loving your new tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vancouver is a beautiful city and one of the cleanest I've ever seen too! Your photos are lovely and your party favors are adorable. Hope you have a great time during your visit home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post and I love your adorable party tags.

    ReplyDelete